They say that the container is just as important as the content and it’s the same with smoothies. As well as delicious, fresh ingredients to make a perfect smoothie, you need an original and impeccable presentation. If you are wondering how to serve your smoothies differently, take note of these five ways of presenting them that will make them even tastier.
Five ways to serve your smoothie
- The classic bowl. This is one of the most popular containers for serving your smoothies. They give you the option of filling them with a good amount and you will also have enough space to add your favourite topping on top. He bowl can vary, from glass or porcelain to more modern options such as bamboo or recyclable cardboard.
- Glass containers. This is perhaps the quintessential way to serve smoothies. The square glass jars with a handle, lid and straw are the perfect container for a smoothie. It allows you to see the product, colour and fruits that can be added whole as a decoration, making it especially eye-catching. As well as the jar you also have the option of classic milk bottles. If you can’t find either, you can choose to do it yourself and recycle any other glass jar of jam, yoghurt, etc. to serve your smoothie in a more homemade style. To decorate your smoothie you can use fruit to put on the edge of the container or place a straw or decorative element, not forgetting the toppings, from seeds to chocolate or coconut flakes.
To decorate your smoothie you can use fruit to put on the edge of the container or place a straw or decorative element, not forgetting the toppings, from seeds to chocolate or coconut flakes.
- Disposable cups. This is the perfect way to serve a smoothie to take away at street food stalls, street markets or fairs. The disposable cup is convenient, easy to hand out and practical. To keep it cool you can use a cardboard protector so that you can hold it without fear and prevent it from getting warm. For these types of containers it is always advisable to make sure they are sustainable and use cups made of materials such as cardboard or bamboo fibre, a great eco-friendly alternative to plastic.
- Portable bottles. If you practice sport and want to take away your fresh smoothie for your next break, you can serve it in a reusable bottle and put it in your sports backpack. These bottles can be made of materials such as plastic but also of foldable silicone, easy to use and also ideal to keep all the smoothie’s properties intact.
- These are the perfect option for offering small tasters of different smoothies. So, they are a must at any stand or food truck at a gastronomic event or fair. Without a doubt, with this container everyone will have tried their favourite smoothie.