Strawberry Split, we haven’t even started talking about it yet and our mouths are already watering. This smoothie is healthy, made from natural ingredients, full of protein, nutrients and lots and lots of colour and flavour. It also has the power to appeal to young and old alike.
What’s in our Strawberry Split?
Straberry Split smoothie has ingredients that we are sure you have heard of many times before, but you probably didn’t realise that putting them all together could be this good. As you know, our ingredients are always of the highest quality and this smoothie is no exception. Here are the ingredients that make it so special.
If you like strawberries, this is the smoothie for you. Strawberries have a great flavour and intense red colour, is a unique source of vitamin C. Why? It has the highest vitamin C content relative to its weight. It also provides a high amount of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium. Without a doubt, a fruit that adds colour and flavour to our Strawberry Split smoothie.
Interesting facts about strawberries
- They can have up to 200 seeds.
- They are good for your dental health.
- They combat high blood pressure.
- They have a really low sugar content.
Finally, did you know that strawberries come from the same family as roses? Pretty interesting, don’t you think?
It is a delicious and nutritious fruit, an essential part of many desserts as a sweetener. Rich in protein, fibre, vitamins B6 and C, magnesium and potassium. But in addition to this, eating bananas gives you a massive boost in energy that helps you to face your day with your batteries fully charged.
Interesting facts about bananas
- Bananas come in many colours, red, yellow, purple, green and brown. But some are not suitable for eating.
- Eating bananas is an excellent way to stay in a good mood. They help to improve your mood.
- They are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world.
A tropical fruit from Central America. It has great properties and health benefits. 90% of papaya is made up of water, and it provides calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamins A, B3 and C. Papaya also has an enzyme that helps improve digestion.
Interesting facts about papaya
- The seeds of this fruit can be used as a condiment in salads.
- The tree on which it grows can reach up to 10 metres in height.
- Eating papaya prevents the appearance of blemishes on your skin.
- Vitamins B and C support muscle health.
This small fruit, because it is indeed a fruit contrary to what many people think, has very few calories as it is made up of 95% water. It contains potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins A, C and E, as well as a large amount of fibre. It is a source of antioxidants and is perfect for all kinds of recipes. They are very versatile: salads, rice dishes, juices, jams, confit, roasts… Their use is endless. And don’t forget that you can find them all year round. It’s the extra special touch to your Strawberry Smoothie.
Interesting facts about tomatoes
- The first tomatoes were not red, but yellow. Interesting, right?
- At first it was considered toxic and unsuitable for consumption.
- Many people still think of it as a vegetable.
- Its antioxidant properties work as a natural anti-inflammatory.
What do you think? We hope you try our Strawberry Split and tell us what you think. You can find out more about Life Smoothies on our social media channels Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Remember to share your smoothies and tag us! You can also find more recipes and tips on our blog.